Dr Darlene Silvernail PhD LMHC CAP is a Corporate and Professional Trainer. She has been working in the mental health field for over twenty-six years with extensive experience developing and implementing quality assurance protocols. Dr Silvernail has been a past nominee for the Robert Woods Foundation Award (1997), The Best Practice Award (2000) and nominated three times for the Sun Sentinel Community Leadership Award (1999-2004).
Dr Darlene Silvernail is the President and CEO of Silvernail Consultant Services (Training and Education) with clients in the USA and abroad. She has co-authored several books: Emotional Wellness for Women Volume III and The Baby Boomers Handbook for Women. Dissertation – “Effectiveness of Batterer Intervention Programs” Stop Signals – Ending Abusive Relationships
She has extensive experience working with Men who Batter, and also extensive work with victims of sexual and Domestic Violence. She has been an active member of the Victim’s Rights collation since 1998. Has been approved as a state trainer, facilitator, assessor and supervisor for the state approved listing.
- Chair for the Palm Beach County Domestic Violence Council from 1999-2001.
- Chair of the Batterer Intervention sub-committee from 1995-1997.
- Certified State train the facilitator for Domestic Violence programs and staff.
- Certified State trainer for FCASV Sexual Violence train the trainer.
- Certified trainer for Human Trafficking task force Palm Beach County.
- Victim Rights Collation 1996- & Member of the Victim’s Rights Advisory Council 1999-2003.
Certification Board Addiction Professional, Professional Woman Speakers Bureau, American Academy of Health, South Florida Society of Trauma Based Disorders, NAADAC and FADAA, CBAPF and NAFC, American Mental Health Counselor Assoc, Mental Health Association, Pride Probation Advisory Council and The Professional Woman Network.
Dr Silvernail is available for seminars, workshops, keynote addresses and Corporate and/or personal coaching.